You are advised to cancel the contract for your order with us within 48 hours and we will issue you with a full refund for the items you have purchased and the cost of standard delivery if you’ve paid for shipping.
- The 48 hours start from the day after you receive your order.
- If you’re returning your whole order and you’ve paid for delivery we’ll refund the cost of Standard Delivery to you. If only part of your order is returned, any delivery charge you paid won’t be refunded.
- We need confirmation of cancellation from you, so you’ll need to get in touch using any of our available contact options to let us know you’d like to cancel your order.
- If you have already received your order, you will need to return to us the items from your order that you wish to cancel. Once you let us know you’d like to cancel, we will contact and let you know how to do this.
- The items you return must be unworn and in their original condition and will be inspected once we have received them.
- We try hard to accept all returns. Returns to us need to have the original tags still on them but need not be returned to us in the same packaging in which they were delivered to you. However it is your responsibility to ensure that the returned items are packaged well enough that they won’t be damaged on the way back to us. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you. In this case we will not refund you. If we do not receive the cancelled order back, we may arrange to have it collected at your cost.